
Saturday the 25th of April I decided – last minute a la Ney – to celebrate my upcoming birthday (29th of April) with a small amount of friends. Even though I knew few people would come, we made a lot of food; as to be expected from a exotic household/family. Surprise, surprise sushi was also on the menu. Lindsey, Yu and me made some handrolls, maki’s and small sushi’s. I had a great time; I must say at first it was pretty hectic (for me) and a bit boring (for my guests); but bring in the camera and Singstar and you’ll get mad photo’s and a volume level of 180 dB (poor neighbours). I’ll keep this post short this time!
Here’s another girl blogging on the net, just like millions of others. Basically this blog is serving its purpose as some kind of entertainment for those who are bored or curious for my way of thinking, but more importantly as a 


Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten