woensdag 20 mei 2009

Under the same sky


If I ever get married, I hope it’ll be to a man who’s willing to follow me everywhere I go (no, not stalker mode, freaks. Think romantic, ya?) and who’s capable of showing me or taking me to all the beautiful places the world has to offer. I’m a traveler by heart. Time should be no matter, sorrows would play no role nor money; just me, my beloved one and a beautiful scenery. We’d be completely equal, despite the differences we share in normal circumstances, because

we’d look up to the same moon, under the same sky
(Yes, that’s totally a Hana Yori Dango-liner), sharing the same experience together. In love one should not worry about the differences. It’s the similarities - the things you both share - what counts. Elements that connect two individuals defines love. What counts is what bonds two persons, not what could possibly drift them apart. And love is what should reconcile the differences between persons, so two can melt into one. When entering a relationship, try not to abstain from happiness by focusing on the negative aspects, it’s a waste of time. Rather, each moment should be treasured and one should enjoy it to the max.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten