maandag 28 september 2009

Moments

"If my life is transient like a flower,
I'll be in full bloom by your side
And after watching your smile
I'll fall alone, quietly
"
...
" I'll be anything if it can stop you from being seized with fear"

- A. Hamasaki

Just an excerpt from one of my favorite songs. It reveals the exact meaning or
purpose of love: it's unconditional. This applies for mother-child relationships as well as lover-lover-relationships. What's described above conveys the following message; if you really
love someone it's completely selfless (onbaatzuchtig) and unconditional. To love, without expecting anything in return. To love, not to be loved yourself, but to give your all to those you treasure, because their happiness and wellbeing is the goal you strive for.

Currently I'm way too busy ( Medicine's taking up all of my time - ok, not completely true) so yeah... that's why I've been neglecting this blog. Lot's of exciting and important events are upcoming! I'm so scared...Let's hope for the best!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten