So as I was learning for a test - what I've been doing the whole frikkin' week- I suddenly felt the urge
to free myself from this boredom. I craved for cookies. Gotta feed the brain, ne? And I had to get some: someway,somehow. And these honeys were my partners in cookie-crime:

But baking cookies is not exactly rocking science. In fact, we used a premade mix from the AH. Sorry, no time for DIY. We were semi-creative, can you spot the weird figures?
(Haamsap ones can spot it)


It took about 30 minutes, and the result was OK. As hungry as we were, we immediately began to eat. Sweeetness~ Next time we're going to make cookies with whipped cream / muffins / brownies! Gotta love it.

Spotted: Lindsey, behind Jade and Ney, somewhere at a regular house's kitchen, Rotterdam.
Here’s another girl blogging on the net, just like millions of others. Basically this blog is serving its purpose as some kind of entertainment for those who are bored or curious for my way of thinking, but more importantly as a 


Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten